<< Go back
Remember Your Regiment!
The end of the year is fast approaching and time is running out to get your tax deduction for contributions to your 2d Cavalry Association. We don't charge dues for being a member and rely solely on the generosity of our members. We have set up three distinct categories for contributing.
1. The Always Ready Troop which is the money used to support the operations of the Association and for every $20 contributed you get a chance to win one of three prizes for the drawing on Jan 2, 2017.
Registration for a couple at the Reunion, hotel room for 3 nights, Jamestown tour and Williamsburg tour for two or $750
2. The Dragoon Troop - our scholarship fund. Each year we award a scholarship to be used for college education to a deserving member of the Regiment or a dependent of a member of the Association. Due to limited resources we have been constrained to only one scholarship/year. We desperately want to increase the number of scholarships we award each year but need your help to make this a reality.
- Registration for a couple at the Reunion, Jamestown Tour and Williamsburg tour for two or $450
- Registration for a couple at the Reunion or $290.
3. The third way to make a difference is the 1836 Society. A contribution of $1836 makes you a charter member of the 1836 Society, which is dedicated to the preservation of the history and heritage of the Regiment. Contribution can be made as a one-time contribution of $1836, two contributions of $918 or 4 contributions of $459. Our goal is to have at least 100 members of the society
To make an IRS recognized charitable contributions go to: www.2dcavalryassociation.com/donate.cfm
Thank you for your continued support of your Association.